Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro Cue from Brunswick Billiards

Brunswick Billiards Graphic

I played for six hours with my Limited Edition Brunswick Metro Cue at the AMF-Puyat Superbowl, Makati Cinema Square, Makati City, and wow! The very beautiful and very exclusive Limited Edition Brunswick Metro Cue by Predator sent by Brunswick Billiards was the cue of the day at the pool hall! Everyone who saw it complimented its looks, particularly how well the wrapless area and stainless steel butt cap with etched logos went well with the overall design of the cue!


Limited Edition Brunswick Metro Cue by Predator Graphic

The playabililty of the Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro Cue is just as what you would expect of pool cues from Predator Cues – awesome! I did not have any difficulty with the wrapless Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro pool cue. It actually felt nice gripping wood instead of the leather that I have been accustomed to. Balance is perfect too, and is comparable to that of my other Predator pool cues. The Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro Cue came with a collarless 314 shaft, which is one of my all-time favorite shafts (even though it has been already been discontinued by Predator in lieu of the 314-2 and Z shafts). This is what made Predator a household name in the pool world – an advanced-technology shaft engineered to reduce cue ball deflection and improve accuracy and control. I never needed any adjustments on my play because I have been shooting with Predator cues for years now, with the Predator 2 being my favorite of the lot.


Limited Edition Brunswick Metro Cue by Predator Image

Rack after rack, set after set, I totally enjoyed playing that day using the Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro Cue sent by Brunswick Billiards. The beautiful and exclusive Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro cue handled well and feel was good. Had the guys try it, too! And everyone was all smiles and praises with it! Even the Coach of the Philippine Billiards Team, my good friend Edgar Boyet Asonto loved it! One Filipino pool player even offered $500 for it, which I politely declined. And oh! I successfully did a shut out run against a fellow pool player that day using the Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro pool cue! No kidding!

Only 200 (numbered) Ltd. Edition Brunswick Metro Cue have been commissioned by Brunswick Billiards. Mine is number 171. Am I the first in the Philippines to have one? It’s possible. One of the firsts? Definitely! And I love it! And I kid you not!




"The AnitoKid wonder!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

0115-sbc:

Pretty cool looking cue huh guys? This is a cue that you get when you order one of the Brunswick Metro Tournament edition tables.

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

It's all coolness! And I kid you not!

.

Anonymous said...

0117-sbc:


314 not 314^2?

.

Anonymous said...

0117-sbc:

314, this project was started back when we were just going through the transition between shafts.

.

Anonymous said...

0126-sbc:

...when is the next line of shafts from predator coming out?

Anonymous said...

0127-sbc:

Since we just released the second gen last year it will be a while. We have some exciting stuff in the pipe line now though, and something really cool that we will be dong with Seyberts later this year that is going to knock your socks off.

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

That's very good news!


.

Anonymous said...

What is it? lol..now you got me all excited


0127-sbc

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!