Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Gold iPhone from Goldstriker International!

Just came across this one-of-a kind iPhone. From Goldstriker International comes the 24ct full gold Apple iphone 8gb. Available from mid-October 2007, this stunning gold iPhone is struck with .999 hardened 24ct gold. Parts adorned in gold include front full surround and 3/4 of the rear. It seems the "revolutionary" mobile phone has been transformed into an exclusive piece of art. And I kid you not! :)


"Call me now, The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

4 comments:

Lestat said...

with that piece of tech embed by 24ct gold i bet its price is as high as the sky....

welcome back to blogging world...

have a nice day.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I guess it will be kabayan. And I've seen their site - they have a ton of products clad in pure gold! From phones to cars to emblems and decals! Wow!

And thanks for the welcome note! I miss our online world! And I kid you not!
.

Anonymous said...

Great post kabayan!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Marinella:

Reminded me of the fun we had as seatmates, kabayan! :)

Regards to everyone!
.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!