Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The AnitoKid Receives An Award From Parisukat.com!

This award will be awarded to those who are just nice people,
good blog friends, and those who inspire
good feelings and inspiration!

Those who care about others and are there to lend support.
Those who are just a positive influence in our blogging world!


I just received this nice surprise from my kababayan over at Parisukat.com. My friend writes about anything under the sun, with emphasis on the latest developments in the Philippines and the local blog scene. His posts are always an interesting read. One of my favorites is an article on Manny Pacquiao's recent win over Marco Antonio Barrera at the Mandalay Bay. Parisukat capped off his post with an interesting thought on politicians' winnings and bets. :)

I just returned to my blogging passion (about a week now), and I kid you not when I say that receiving this is just so inspiring! Much thanks for the award, kabayan! And lest I forget, I love your reason for choosing Parisukat as your blog's title, i.e., "Parisukat is the filipino term for square. For me, PARISUKAT simply means fairness and equality among all entities."

And congratulations to the other recipients of the award! They are the following:

JON - Chimeric Day Dreams
eng.ENGZ - may kwento rin ang mga tangeks
VERA - Ang Tanging Ina
WENA - My Restless Feet
MARNI - Midori - X


"Can you feel the AnitoKid?"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to you to bro!!!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Congratulations to you too, kabayan! Loved your site!
.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for accepting the award kabayan! It's just my simple way of saying thatnk you. Like I've mentioned in my previous comments. You were the one who actually inspired me to blog about anything under the sun. Ive been reading your blog even before. I know you have received awards much bigger thatn this.. but again It's an award that comes from a heart of a grateful blogger. Mabuhay ka AnitoKid!

Jay said...

Hello kuya Kid! Oi, konggrats sa natanggap mong award!

I believe there are more awards coming your way! Because you care about blogging and blogging friends.. :D

kegler747 said...

Aba! hindi na mabilang ang mga awards mo here and there :) I know there's more to come.

admindude said...

Congrats. And I'm glad you returned to your blogging passion. I was wondering what happened when this blog was not updated for a short time.

And good luck to the Philippine web award, I'm sure I saw your blog nominated. Is this by internet voting? Tell us when to vote so we will :-)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Much thanks kabayan. Your words truly touch my heart...and I kid you not! Such thoughts further bolster my belief that this blogging art, which has become one of my passions, is a really a worthwhile effort. I truly enjoy sharing my thoughts with everyone out there and reading their thoughts and views.

I think it is my turn to say "Thank you, my friend. I am very grateful for the kindness you have shown me. Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat kabayan!"
.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Much thanks kabayan. Your words truly touch my heart...and I kid you not! Such thoughts further bolster my belief that this blogging art, which has become one of my passions, is a really a worthwhile effort. I truly enjoy sharing my thoughts with everyone out there and reading their thoughts and views.

I think it is my turn to say "Thank you, my friend. I am very grateful for the kindness you have shown me. Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat kabayan!"
.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Jay:

Maraming salamat sa iyong pagbati, kabayan!

Blogging has become one of my passions and I intend to continue this - long term. And after all that is said and done, my daughter would like to continue this. She said so herself...:)

Again, much thanks my friend!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Jay:

Maraming salamat sa iyong pagbati, kabayan!

Blogging has become one of my passions and I intend to continue this - long term. And after all that is said and done, my daughter would like to continue this. She said so herself...:)

Again, much thanks my friend!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler:

Maraming salamat bro! I, too, have a nice surprise for you - will let you know before the end of the week! :)

Regards to everyone, my friend!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Bill:

Much thanks kabayan! My absence from the blogging world was work-related. :)

And with regards to the Philippine Web award, it's a sad note that I failed to promote my site during the initial voting period. Thus, I'm no longer in contention for it. But I wish each and everyone of the nominees the best of luck!

Again, much thanks my friend for the congratulatory note! See you around!

.

jon said...

You are amazingly kind to remember the rest of us. You really deserve this wonderful award.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Congratulations to you and everyone, Jon! Loved the pic of the leaf in the clay setting! Reminded me of something important about life, my friend.

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!