Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Thinking Blogger Award for the AnitoKid!

Got a nice surprise from my friend over at The Book Project.
Zubli Zainordin presented me with the


"So in honoring AnitoKid as a blogger, acknowledging his blog, and appreciating his blogging excitement in sharing vital and valuable information on sports in the Philippines, I hereby present him with [the award]. This award is presented also for his fulfillments on the thinking of blogging posting points that move us up onto the next blogging excitements. AnitoKid is one of the bloggers I respect."


Much thanks for the award, Zubli Zainordin!
By the way, you have an awesome community!
And I kid you not!



"Passion for AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!