Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Tag Heuer for Christmas Via PayPerPost!


Guess what? I just signed up for PayPerPost! I first heard about it from my friend over at The Broken Bow. The Novice Blogger told me that PayPerPost is an interesting concept, and we stand to gain from it in the long run, i.e., making money by creating sponsored content. He was also enthusiastic about meeting and making new friends online at the same time. Yeah, he's such a friendly guy, with a deep perspective to boot! I contemplated on it for a few minutes. I browsed PayPerPost's site amidst thoughts of the Tag Heuer watch that I plan to get as a Christmas present for myself.

To be honest with you, I was a bit surprised after reading all their FAQs and advisories. You see, PayPerPost encourages bloggers to write or say whatever they want. It has no restrictions on how bloggers express their views and thoughts on products and services. PayPerPost also advances the notion that it is committed in protecting and promoting a blog's credibility, not destroy it. Its policy of full-disclosure goes well with my thoughts on blog honor and conflict of interest. As you may all well know, I firmly believe in maintaining the trust of my dear friends and readers. And if I am to receive payment for blogging about a specific topic, my readers should know about it. In my book, it's like truth in advertising. No more. No less.

PayPerPost's proactive and responsible approach to promoting creative content online convinced me to try it out.
I humbly suggest that you try it out, too. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain, e.g., like a Tag Heuer watch this Christmas. And I kid you not!




10 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I've been with PPP for awhile now and really like them. I've made a pretty good chunk of change. You can make more if you have a website not on blogspot though.
Good luck with the venture!

ms.loida said...

grabeh kabayan,
too many sites to see and to explore new things. Im a little bit intermingled about this.
thanks.
msloida

Ruby said...

Hmm PayperPost sounds interesting. Might try it out sometime.

On a mmore personal note!

Lestat!!!! Sobrang Adik ka sa blog pati ung secret blog ko nahanap mo. Visit me again... dun sa dark side. LOL

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I think I'm going to like 'em too, Lori! I've always had this lucky feeling with blogspot, my friend. Won't leave home without it! ha ha ha :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi Ms. Loida! Ha ha ha I guess you can take your time, kabayan! And you're welcome!
.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You know Lestat, Ruby? Wow! Small world! And yes, do try PPP! It is interesting! And I kid you not! :)

By the way, saw your evil blog, my friend! :)
.

Novice Blogger said...

hohoho! deep perspective talaga lang ha!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ha ha ha! Yes, bro! And i kid you not!
.

Jasmine said...

Hi!

This PPC is pretty interesting and I'm very interested to try it out!

Although, I happen to notice that they pay through paypal. Isn't it Paypal in the Philippines isn't allowed to receive any transactions? Yet, how come some pinoys seem to be able to use it as such? Is there some technique I'm not aware of? Someone help? :(

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi Jasmine! I'm directing it all through an account of my friend in the US. Hope this helps.
.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!