Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ar-Wee-Der-Yet at The Rising Blogger!


Congratulations
to my friend over at Ar-Wee-Der-Yet
for writing The Post of The Day
at The Rising Blogger!


from The Rising Blogger:

"Not only is his approach of informing his readers
to the in and outs of traveling,
but also he manages to be entertaining as well."

and

"The Rising Blogger believes
you bookmark this blog
for tips the next time you travel."


And The AnitoKid sincerely believes that Kegler 747 will go places!
And I kid you not!


"AnitoKid lifestyle."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





3 comments:

kegler747 said...

Thanks so much anitokid for featuring me on your high-traffic blog... So everybody may know, I am crediting you for introducing me to the joys of blogging.

I hope angels in heaven will hear you when u said that i will go places. Is it figuratively or literally? I hope both :)

Again, Thanks a million and happy blogging!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. Will always remember them.

Ha ha ha! I hope so! I have this feeling, my friend, that indeed you will go places. Sa totoo lang, bro. Feel ko talaga. And i kid you not!

Richard said...

Congratulations!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!